CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Lemony Baby Broccoli

I have this wonderful recipe for broccoli that is packed with flavor and yet remains butter free and healthy! I don't know about you but if I can jazz up a veggie and yet keep it healthy...I'M SO IN!!

Start out 1 tbs olive oil in a skillet. Get it hot and add a bunch of broccoli. Add 2 garlic cloves and 1/4 tsp red pepper.
 
Cook till bright green!
Then add 1/4 C water and cover. Cook till crisp tender
Add 1 tbs of lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss! I also sprinkle mine with a few sliced almonds

And wah lah! It is super yummy and ready in 3 minutes! Our family LOVES this recipe. It is so full of flavor there is no need to alter it at all!

Hope you like it!
Happy Cooking!

Amanda

 

0 compliments to the chef: