CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

***Easy Peasy Paprika Chicken!!***

Ever in need of a super quick but still yummy way to prepare chicken?
This is exactly the recipe for those kinds of nights! My kids absolutely love this recipe because they think it makes chicken taste a little like chicken nuggets! Let me know what you think!

Start by slicing your chicken into strips
These are the key ingredients. When I first discovered this recipe I had never heard of poultry seasoning and was more than shocked when it was green...so I added this pic just in case ;)
In a bowl mix flour, salt, poultry seasoning, paprika and pepper
I always like to make this recipe in a stone casserole dish. Use what you have, but if stone is an option you have, I think it makes it just that much yummier!
Melt enough butter to cover the bottom of your pan
Toss your chickens in the flour mixture
Then lay it out in your pan!
Should look sumthin like this...
Bake it for 30-40 mins and when it is crispy brown and golden...
It is ready to eat! MMmmm doesn't that look super good?!?
So there you have it! Easy peasy!
We call it paprika chicken!

Hope your fam loves it too!

Happy Cooking!
Amanda
Paprika Chicken
1/3 C Flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp pepper

Melt approx 3 Tbs of butter in casserole dish. While melting, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut chicken into strips and coat with flour mixture. Place in dish over melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees about 30-40 minutes, covered, until golden brown

2 compliments to the chef:

Christee and Austin

Can't wait to make this tonight!

Cami

I happened upon your blog while blog hopping and I have LOVED all your recipes. I tried this and it was delicious and ridiculously easy. Thanks again miss!